$463.16 excl. GST
Capacity: 3.0L | PI620 & PI650
Opening: 110 mm | Height: 245 mm
95kPa bio-bottle® | UN Specification
Valid for sale to Australia only.
For wholesale/custom rates: contact us.
The Yellow bio-bottle® complete is a combination package for the shipment of ambient infectious specimens and biological substances (Category A and Category B).
- Yellow bio-bottle®: 95 kPa independantly tested and certified
- Rigid Outer Packaging: displays United Nations packaging specification marking 4GU/Class 6.2
- Meets IATA standards for Packing Instruction 620, applying to UN 2814 and UN 2900.
Designed specifically for use in accordance with the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Packaging Instruction 620, as part of a triple packaging system. This combination package includes the Yellow bio-bottle®, a leakproof secondary packaging withstanding the differential pressure of 95 kPa.
This package is available in an assembled case pack quantity of 12.
Alternative quantities, and ordering of component products, can be arranged with our sales team.
Valid for sale to Australia only. All prices in AUD, excluding GST.
For Business Credit Account Application and wholesale/custom rates please contact us.
|Product Code||Product Description|
|YB1||Yellow bio-bottle® only|
|YX1||Yellow bio-bottle® carton only|
|YC12||Yellow bio-bottle® complete, 12 pack|
|Dimensions||47 × 32 × 53 cm|
- Fiberboard outer carton – 150 x 150 x 255 mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Yellow bio-bottle® – 95 kPa independently tested and approved
- Capacity: 3.0 L
- Opening: 110 mm
- Diameter: 150 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
- Twin diagnostic label (Class 6.2 Infectious Substance and UN3373 labels)
- Bubble bag
- Absorbent pad
Markings on this fiberboard outer carton include:
- UN specification mark
- Proper shipping name
- UN number
- Shipper and Consignee address
- Emergency contact
- Permit number (if applicable)
- Orientation arrows
Complete weight of single assembled unit: 0.48 kg
Complete weight (12 units/ctn): 6.9 kg
Dimensions: 47 x 32 x 53 cm
UN Specification Mark: 4GU/Class 6.2
Country of Origin: New Zealand
Regulatory Agency: ICAO
Regulatory Standard: PI 620
- Fiberboard outer carton – PAP #20
- Yellow bio-bottle jar only (without lid) – PE-HD #02
- Yellow bio-bottle lid – PE-LD #04 (Yellow lid) and O #07 (Santoprene seal)
- Bubble Wrap – PE-LD #04
- Absorbent Pad – Dispose according to local regulations.
- Twin Diagnostic Label – Biodegradable (Label) / Dispose according to local regulations (Backing Paper)