$288.84 excl. GST
Capacity: 3.0L | PI650 & PI620
Opening: 110 mm | Height: 245 mm
95kPa bio-bottle® | UN Specification
Temperature range: -80°C to -20°C | 72 hours*
Valid for sale to Australia only.
All prices in AUD, excluding GST.
For wholesale/custom rates: contact us.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
The ultra-freeze® is a combination package for the shipment of temperature sensitive infectious specimens and biological substances (Category A and Category B). This passive shipper will maintain a temperature range of -80°C to -20°C for a period of 72 hours, and -80°C to 0°C for 100+ hours *(pending ambient temperature conditions). With no dry ice required the ultra-freeze® may be transported by airfreight as non-hazardous cargo resulting in significant cost savings.
- ultra-freeze® bio-bottle: 95 kPa independantly tested and certified
- Rigid Outer Packaging: displays United Nations packaging specification marking 4GU/Class 6.2
- Meets IATA standards for Packing Instruction 620, applying to UN 2814 and UN 2900
- Phase Change Material (PCM) is non-toxic and biodegradable
- -80°C to -20°C for a period of 72 hours*
- -80°C to 0°C for 100+ hours*
Designed specifically for use in accordance with the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Packaging Instruction 620, as part of a triple packaging system. This combination package includes the ultra–freeze® bio-bottle, a leakproof secondary packaging withstanding the differential pressure of 95 kPa. With inbuilt PCM enclosing the temperature-sensitive payload this product ensures consistently stable performance for samples and specimens. Pre-conditioning in a ultra low freezer makes preperation for shipment safe and simple.
This package is available in a single unit (as priced).
Valid for sale to Australia only. All prices in AUD, excluding GST.
For Business Credit Account Application and wholesale/custom rates please contact us.
|Product Code||Product Description|
|Dimensions||52 × 53 × 52 cm|
- Fiberboard outer carton – 500 x 500 x 500 mm (Length x Width x Height)
- ultra-freeze bottle – 95 kPa independently tested and approved
- Capacity: 3.0 L
- Opening: 110 mm
- Diameter: 150 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
- High density polystyrene inner package support
- 4 x Purple-Ice phase change bricks
- Twin diagnostic label (Class 6.2 Infectious Substance and UN3373 labels)
- Bubble bag
- Absorbent pad
Markings on this fiberboard outer carton include:
- UN specification mark
- Shipper and Consignee address
- Emergency contact
- Packing instructions
- Orientation arrows
Complete weight of single assembled unit: 14.40 kg
Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 50 cm
UN Specification Mark: 4GU/Class 6.2
Country of Origin: New Zealand
Regulatory Agency: ICAO
Regulatory Standard: PI 620
Packaging Certification: Click here to contact our head office for copy of packaging certification.
Promotional flyer – Click here to view/download the ultra-freeze promotional flyer.