$119.24 excl. GST
Capacity: 1.0L | PI650 & PI620
Opening: 110 mm tapering to 75 mm | Height: 245 mm
95kPa bio-bottle® | UN Specification
Temperature range: -20°C to 0°C | 48 hours (approx.)
Valid for sale to Australia only.
All prices in AUD, excluding GST.
For wholesale/custom rates: contact us.
Available on backorder
The bio-freeze® is a combination package for the shipment of temperature sensitive infectious specimens and biological substances (Category A and Category B). This passive shipper will maintain a temperature range of -20°C to 0°C for 48 hours (pending ambient temperature conditions), perfect for alternative cold chain solutions.
- bio-freeze®: 95 kPa independantly tested and certified
- Rigid Outer Packaging: displays United Nations packaging specification marking 4GU/Class 6.2
- Meets IATA standards for Packing Instruction 620, applying to UN 2814 and UN 2900
- Phase Change Material (PCM) is non-toxic and biodegradable
- -20°C to 0°C for 48 hours (pending ambient temperature conditions)
Designed specifically for use in accordance with the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Packaging Instruction 620, as part of a triple packaging system. This combination package includes the bio-freeze®, a leakproof secondary packaging withstanding the differential pressure of 95 kPa. With inbuilt PCM enclosing the temperature-sensitive payload this product ensures consistently stable performance for samples and specimens. Pre-conditioning in a standard freezer makes preperation for shipment safe and simple.
This package is available in a single unit (as priced) or a case-pack quantity of 4.
Valid for sale to Australia only. All prices in AUD, excluding GST.
For Business Credit Account Application and wholesale/custom rates please contact us.
|Product Code||Product Description|
|GC1||bio-freeze Complete, 1 unit|
|Dimensions||54 × 54 × 36 cm|
- Fiberboard outer carton
- bio-freeze® – 95 kPa independently tested and approved
- Capacity: 1.0 L
- Opening: 110 mm tapering to 75 mm
- Diameter: 150 mm
- Height: 245 mm
- Weight: 2.04 kg
- Polystyrene inner package support
- Twin diagnostic label (Class 6.2 Infectious Substance and UN3373 labels)
- Bubble bag
- Absorbent pad
Markings on this fiberboard outer carton include:
- UN specification mark
- Shipper and Consignee address
- Emergency contact
- Orientation arrows
Complete weight of single assembled unit: 2.97 kg
Complete weight (1 units/ctn): 3.5 kg
Dimensions: 27 x 27 x 36 cm
UN Specification Mark: 4GU/Class 6.2
Country of Origin: New Zealand
Regulatory Agency: ICAO
Regulatory Standard: PI 620
Packaging Certification: Click here to contact our head office for copy of packaging certification.
Closure Instructions: Click here to view/download instructions.